As the global luxury industry continues to rebound from the impact of the pandemic, The Luxury Network Nigeria has launched a new Membership programme to support companies who wish to maximize the opportunities that lay ahead.
The new Membership Programme offers two levels of support: a Brand Boost designed to provide various branding opportunities to companies who want to enjoy affiliation with The Luxury network brand and other member brands in the Nigerian and international luxury space, or Strategic Business Support and Planning for companies who wish to have more robust support and our global expertise with business development, marketing, and other business areas, throughout the term of their membership.
The Luxury Network; the world’s leading marketing group and business club for luxury brands, is on a mission to facilitate dialogue and collaboration, sharing of knowledge, exchange of ideas, and strategic partnership between businesses across the Nigerian luxury Industry, and internationally.
Some of the benefits available under the new membership programme include:
- The Luxury Network membership certificate.
- Opportunity to host an exclusive Luxury Network event (in partnership with other members of the network).
- Permission to use The Luxury Network member logo.
- Invitation to an annual Business event (at the Residence of the British High Commissioner in Abuja).
- Complimentary adverts in The Luxury Network global magazine and other partner platforms
- Invitation to other Luxury Network events around the world.
- Access to the International Learning & Development Programme.
To find out about becoming a member, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Luxury Network is interested to hear from companies who wish to explore bold and innovative partnership strategies in the Nigerian and UK market. Please get in touch.
Visit www.theluxurynetwork.ng for more information.